Your privacy is important to us, and we go to great lengths to protect it.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
The Marketing Sage collects certain information from and about its users three ways: from our Web server logs, with cookies, and directly from the user.
Web server logs:
When you visit The Marketing Sage website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address
- What kind of browser or computer you use
- The number of links you click within the site
- The state or country from which you accessed the site
- The date and time of your visit
- The name of your Internet service provider
- The Web page you linked to our site from
- The pages you viewed on the site
Personal information provided by the user:
On our websites, visitors can register to receive personalized content, participate in surveys or special events & promotions. When you register or request information, we will ask you for some personal information. For other types of registrations, we will ask for your name, address, email address, or telephone number. We may then contact you with information about other The Marketing Sage products and services. Finally, you may be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, we may collect personal information from you (such as an email address, system information, and request descriptions) in order to fulfill and support your request.
If you don’t want to receive promotional materials or electronic updates from The Marketing Sage or our marketing partners, you can opt out at any time. You simply need to notify me. Here’s how:
- Send an email message to email@example.com Include your name and contact information, and a message saying you’d like to stop receiving promotional materials and electronic communications from The Marketing Sage
- The Marketing Sage will update your preferences on our websites
If you have questions about opting out, send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Details About Information We Collect on our Web Sites
Information about The Marketing Sage subscribers and their The Marketing Sage website usage is maintained in a secure environment. This information is not shared with third parties for marketing purposes. The Marketing Sage does not disclose any information about any subscriber’s usage of our website, except to enforce the terms of our subscriber agreements or as required by law.
Some The Marketing Sage social media pages (such as Linked In, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and similar others) make chat rooms, forums, message boards, or news groups available to you. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas is public. You should exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these areas. Don’t disclose information in these public forums that might be considered confidential. If you submit your information, know that:
- It must be accurate, complete, and current. It will be distributed to third parties in multiple formats (including online), and you will not be compensated by The Marketing Sage in any way for its use
- The Marketing Sage has no control over how third parties use your profile information, and these third parties may contact you for any purpose, including marketing
The Marketing Sage uses for internal process improvements, website activity analytics & statistics about our customers’ interests and preferences, pages accessed, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties. These statistics do not include personal identification information; they are used only to enhance the design of our website and customize new product offerings & services to our customers.
How We Protect Your Information
The Marketing Sage uses technical security measures to prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of information under our control.
Who Has Access to the Information?
The Marketing Sage will share your personal data in four ways:
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, or as needed in connection with the transfer of other business assets. In compliance with U.S. law, The Marketing Sage does not share information with any unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes unless you expressly ask us to do so
- With other The Marketing Sage businesses
- With agents and contractors who use it on The Marketing Sage’s behalf or in connection with their relationship with us. For example, if you request information, the company that hosts our website will have access to your personal data
Links to Other Companies’ Sites
How to Correct Inaccuracies
If you’ve registered with our websites, and would like to update your information please email: email@example.com
If our information practices change in a significant way, we will post and highlight the policy changes.
Please send an email message to: firstname.lastname@example.org